Instructions for accessing and navigating the PVAMU-SACS website
How to navigate the site?
The PVAMU-SACS Reaffirmation website is comprised of the following pages:
- Welcome Page - The welcome page includes a welcome from Dr. George C. Wright, President of Prairie View A&M University.
- Compliance Certification Report Page – The Compliance Report page contains an index of principles (Core requirements, Comprehensive standards, and Federal Requirements). Click on one of the principles to access compliance report. Each of the compliance report is broken down into three sections:
- Title - The title of the principle (e.g. 2.1 Degree-granting Authority).
- Judgment of Compliance - Each report has a check box preceding the judgment of compliance.
- Narrative – The narrative of compliance provides the evidence and justification for its judgment of compliance. A link to the evidence (pdf, html, or word document) is included in the narrative (e.g. Article VII, Sections 13-14 of the Texas Constitution ).
- Supporting Documentation – In addition to being able to access supporting documentation within the narrative, the Supporting Documentation section of the report will include a link to documentation.
- Document Directory – The Document Directory is a document repository that lists all of the PVAMU-SACS related documents.
- Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) Page – TBA
Whenever possible, documents will be captured into portable document format (pdf). In order to view PDF documents, the viewer must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader or Acrobat Professional installed. To download the free Acrobat Reader, click on the following link:
Download Adobe Reader
Minimal Browser Specifications:
Optimal Browser Specifications: